Sneaky Peaky.... new products and the Kraftbomb low down

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hey Folks,

Sorry it's been a while, it's been a busy ol' time around here in our household. Last week I was putting together my mid-year portfolio for Uni, Kraftbomb was the weekend just gone and now I'm getting ready for The Devonport Craft Market this weekend. Good thing I'm on holidays this week, I can really dedicate some time to all the tasks I have to complete (and you can be sure there are way too many for one little person like me).

If you follow me on Twitter or are a fan on Facebook you will know that Kraftbomb was another success. It was a little quieter than usual, but plenty of my little creatures found new homes which was nice. I also got to meet some lovely new vendors and of course punters. I was a little sneaky and did some shopping for myself this month, usually I am very restrained as I really don't have the money to splurge on myself, but when I saw this little notebook on the Ruby In The Dust blog, I knew I had to have it! I mean, it has a fawn on it, it's like she made it just for me... already I have been using it to write down all my notes and idea's for new products for this Christmas, so watch this space!

My new notebook from Ruby In The Dust

I had on the front of my table my new bunting which I had made last week (very late at night after Uni, I'm surprised the spelling was ok...) which got plenty of comments, and got the cogs in my fair brain churning.... so I'm very pleased to show you the new Bye Bye Baby Bunting! It's made to match all my lovely wall art and comes with 5 flags per piece of bunting, I also included little loops on the ends so that you can hook it up. I thought it would be great over doorways, beds and windows and is just in time for Summer tea parties outside on the lawn to make lovely decorations in your trees. Of course, my gorgeous bunting won't just be for the mini people in your life, I'm doing some in a few more 'grown-up' colour schemes... These will be up on Etsy in about a week, and will be available for sale at The Devonport Craft Market this weekend.

Bye Bye Baby Bunting in Blue'sBye Bye Baby Bunting in Pink Vintage

Another little tid-bit of news that I first announced via Twitter and Facebook, was that I have been putting the finishing touches on a new Hoppity Hoppity Bunny purses! They are little purses perfect for coins, make-up, those special 'lady' products or pretty much anything that you can fit inside. So now you don't have to leave your bunnies at home, they can be carted around in your bag wherever you go, so sweet. They each feature a zipper closure and are fully lined in a semi-circle shape (so you don't loose coins in their ears, clever huh). At the moment I am busily beavering away on these, they will be available for sale on Etsy in about a week, and again will be available at The Devonport Craft Market this weekend, so lots of reasons to come.

Hoppity Hoppity Bunny Zipper Purse in Dragon Flies

I'm really looking forward to making all this new stuff, it's going to be great to have more to offer especially with Christmas just around the corner...

Chat soon lovelies! xxx

Skipapple  – (September 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM)  

You have been a busy little beaver haven't you! I see your prototypes one day, and the next you have already created some for sale. You go girl! They all look fab - love them :)

Ruby in the Dust  – (September 29, 2009 at 8:29 PM)  

yes, you've been so busy! your bunting is lovely. what a great gift for a little one. see you this sunday :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I do...

Bam Bam Creative makes boutique and vintage inspired homewares and childrens homewares — all made by hand with a lot of love and attention.

Making fabric Covered Wall Art, Magnets and Brooches, coordinating Bunting, Throw Cushions, Zipper Purses and soon to debut — Mobiles & Quilts — all made with an individual quality that you will love to look at and treasure for years to come.